- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- American Apparel’s new board includes its first female director, and RadioShack CEO
- Walgreens holding developer contest for third-party app developers
- Walgreens outlines new operational leadership structure
Deerfield, Ill. -- Walgreen Co. reported Wednesday that sales for November dipped 3.9% to $5.85 billion, compared with $6.09 billion for the same month in fiscal 2012.
Total front-end sales decreased 0.3% and same-store front-end sales decreased 1.7%.
Walgreens opened 39 stores during November, including 10 relocations and closed one.