- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- 4 Big Mistakes Retailers Make When Implementing Rewards Programs (and How to Fix Them)
- Survey: Smaller retailers not optimized for mobile commerce
- Survey: Retail execs embrace omnichannel
- Lands’ End Business Outfitters launches new online experience
Boston – Online home furnishings retailer Wayfair.com is launching Inspiration Gallery, a collection of interior design photography that is integrated with the company’s product selection to enable one-stop shopping. Currently in beta, Inspiration Gallery features photos with individual elements that automatically link to online product listings.
“We believe the Inspiration Gallery will transform the way people shop for their homes as they discover how easy it can be to achieve the home decorating looks they love, all in one place,” said Niraj Shah, CEO and co-founder of Wayfair.com.
Wayfair.com says it plans to offer thousands more design images and enhanced features in the Inspiration Gallery within the next few months.