- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
Sunbury, Pa. -- Weis Markets has promoted Paul Stombaugh to VP/corporate controller.
Stombaugh will take on an expanded role in the company’s decision support and its strategic development. He also will continue to oversee its financial accounting and reporting functions, internal controls, treasury and budgets, Weis reported. He will continue to report to Scott Frost, SVP and CFO.
Prior to joining the company in 2010, Stombaugh worked in several progressive management roles at Foot Locker’s financial center.