- Weis Markets Q2 net income plummets
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
Sunbury, Pa. -- Weis Markets Inc. reported Friday that net income for the third quarter increased 1.2% to $17.2 million.
Sales for the period dipped 1.5% to $668.4 million and same-store stores decreased 1.7%.
Weis Markets operates 162 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia.