- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Urban Outfitters opens side-by-side men’s and women’s stores in Westwood Village, California
- Omnichannel Commerce — How it Really Works, Where it’s Going
- Nine West Chats up Customers
Ft. Worth, Texas -- Westwood Contractors announced that effective May 1, Michael W. McBride has assumed the role of president in addition to his position as COO at the firm.
“This promotion acknowledges Mike’s leadership role in the strategic direction of the company as it continues to grow,” said Robert D. Benda, CEO of Westwood.
Prior to joining Westwood in 1994, McBride held construction management positions at Payless Shoe Source and Zale Corporation.