- Williams-Sonoma expands into Mexico
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
San Francisco -- Williams-Sonoma said Monday that it will offer international shipping across its brands. The chain is partnering with FiftyOne Global Ecommerce, a leading provider of international e-commerce services and infrastructure to U.S. retailers.
Customers in more than 75 countries are now able to shop online for Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids products, the company said. The same service for West Elm and Williams-Sonoma should launch by the end of the month.