- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
Boise, Idaho -- WinCo Foods will open a store in Glibert, Ariz., on Dec. 5. The supermarket occupies approximately 97,000 sq. ft. and will include WinCo's new red and black decor package that creates a solid, clean feel and coordinates with the hundreds of new WinCo Foods private label products the company has recently introduced.
WinCo operates as a regional discount supermarket company currently employing nearly 15,000 individuals and operating 91 stores and four distribution centers in the states of Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California, Oregon, Arizona, and Utah.
WinCo is in the process of building a new distribution center in Phoenix, which will service stores in Arizona, Southern California and Southern Nevada, and the company plans to enter the state of Texas in early 2014 with its first two stores in Fort Worth and McKinney.