- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
New York -- Winick Realty Group announced that it has hired Kenneth Hochhauser to join the company’s executive team as executive VP to assist in both tenant and landlord representation.
Hochhauser joined Winick Realty on May 1 following a long tenure at Newmark Knight Frank, where he ultimately held the position of senior VP.