- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- CVS Caremark to acquire Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Study: Only 5% of Americans have made purchase on a social media site
- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
Woonsocket, R.I. -- A report on Friday by the Wall Street Journal said that CVS Caremark CIO Stuart McGuigan has left the drugstore retailer, and will be holding the same position at Johnson & Johnson.
According to the report, originally published in CIO Journal, McGuigan will begin work later this month at J&J.
McGuigan joined CVS Caremark in 2008, and oversaw the post-merger IT integration of CVS and Caremark following their deal, which was completed in early 2007.