- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and move HQ to Canada
Tucson, Ariz. — Yotagious Frozen Yogurt of Thatcher has leased a 1,500-sq.-ft. space at the Gila Valley Shopping Center in Thatcher, Ariz., and plans to open in the early spring of 2014.
The Tucson office of CBRE represented Gila Valley’s owners in the transaction.