- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Report: Starbucks plans stores in 50 small Indian cities
- Smoothie King to expand in Missouri; plans 1,400 new stores globally
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
Tucson, Ariz. — Yotagious Frozen Yogurt of Thatcher has leased a 1,500-sq.-ft. space at the Gila Valley Shopping Center in Thatcher, Ariz., and plans to open in the early spring of 2014.
The Tucson office of CBRE represented Gila Valley’s owners in the transaction.